We all know Beyonce slays….but you haven’t seen anything until you’ve seen her live in-person! A friend and I traveled to Los Angeles just to see the Beyonce Formation Concert and the show was amazing. She did a variety of songs including songs from Lemonade as well as throwback favorites like Diva.
Since I was seeing the Queen, I wanted to take my outfit and makeup to a whole different level….this was not just a regular beat….it was a Bey-Beat!
I decided to stay on the Bee-Hive theme with a yellow eye with a nude lip. For the yellow shadow, I used Makeup Forever Artist Shadow in the color Mimosa for my eyelid and finished the look with Colourpop’s Chi Liquid Matte lipstick.
- Too Faced 24 Hour Anti-Crease Eyeshadow Insurance
- Too Faced HangoverRx Face Primer
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation
- NYX Eyebrow Pomade
- Urban Decay Naked Concealer (for eyebrows & under eye circles)
- Makeup Forever Artists Shadow – Mimosa
- MAC eyeshadow (transitions)
- Brown Script
- Swiss Chocolate
- Black Radiance Black Creme Eyeliner
- Maybelline Mascara
- Sacha Powder Blush Sante Fe
- Sacha Buttercup Setting Powder
- Kaylux Cosmetics: Critics Choice
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit
- NARS Cream Concealer – Biscuit (Contour Highlight)
- Colourpop Matte Liquid Lipstick: Chi w/ Chi Lip Pencil
- Lena Lashes: Linda
So you know how you countdown the days you have until your concert, order something online and then pray it gets delivered in time? Yea….that’s what happened here.
I ordered the black ripped shirt online from Ragged & Tagged in Medium. I paired the shirt with ripped shorts, tall and black distressed Dr. Martens I bought a long time ago (don’t know the name!) and a camouflage jacket I borrowed from my friend!
This outfit completely encompasses my style! I loved it.
Are you going to a Beyonce Formation Concert?
What would you wear to see Beyonce?